SMSP Track Nights
Our SMSP Track Nights allow drivers to sample the SMSP GP Circuit under $16 million-worth of LED lights.
Come and experience SMSP's Gardner GP Circuit at night.
- Road registered vehicles only
- Please contact us if you are not sure which group to book into. Driving Solutions reserves the right to reallocate drivers between groups if deemed necessary
- Alternating 15 minute sessions on-track (alternates with beginner and advanced group)
- Please note there are no instructors at Track Nights.
- Prices are per driver. One driver per vehicle at the moment.
- All drivers must have a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) Licence. Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration.
- Long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn
- Helmets are compulsory
- Passengers are not permitted
- Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy, have the correct oil and water levels and a full tank of fuel
- Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels.
- Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
- Track Nights will go ahead whatever the weather
The evening runs from 6:30pm – 10:30pm. Please arrive no later than 6.00pm to ensure you have time to complete the registration process and listen to the driver's briefing.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Clothing: Please wear casual, comfortable clothing with regards to weather conditions – it can get very hot, and equally very cold at Sydney Motorsport Park. Clothing must provide ankle to wrist coverage at a minimum.
- Footwear: Ensure that you wear comfortable flat, closed in shoes. Please note that high heels, thongs or sandals are not permitted.
- Helmets: Helmets with minimum Australian standard AS1698 are essential for all Track Nights.
Please ensure that your vehicle is roadworthy and has:
- The correct oil and water levels
- A full tank of fuel
- Tyre pressures at recommended manufacturer levels, please refer to your vehicle handbook for optimum levels.
- Remove any loose items from your vehicle
FOOD & BEVERAGES
The onsite café will be open but you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Private catering is not allowed. No alcohol should be consumed for at least 12 hours prior to the course.
All Driver Training courses and track events go ahead whatever the weather conditions. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone a course we will contact you as soon as possible.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
Cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the course/event date, so that a transfer to another date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
Enter Sydney Motorsport Park via Gate A on Ferrers Road. Once on Ferrers Road, Sydney Motorsport Park is on the left-hand side, with yellow and black signage. Once you are within Sydney Motorsport Park, please follow the road down to the end, turn right into the Pit Paddock and park your vehicle. Proceed up one of the flights of stairs to the first level above the pit garages and follow the signs for Registration.