Test & Tune - ARDC Private Practice
The ARDC Private Practice Track Days are for circuit-licensed competitors and enthusiasts, and open to almost all types of road and race vehicles.
Sessions are split by licence type/vehicle type, and discounts are available for ARDC Competitor and Life Members.
Current distancing of 1.5m2 per person currently applies, and the ARDC asks that you limit your pit crew and guests to essential personnel only.
ON THE DAY
- Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration, which is typically at the ARDC Cafe at Level 1, North Paddock.
- Gates open at 0600hrs, with an open-air drivers' briefing over the PA System at 8:10am before alternating sessions approximately every 20 minutes through the day.
- Garages/Carports: FREE (first in, best dressed on the day)
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Helmets are compulsory (currently helmet hire is unavailable). A minimum Australian Standard AS1698 Helmet is essential.
- CARS: Long sleeve non-flammable ankle-to-wrist clothing and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn in TinTops. Race suits must be worn in Open Wheelers.
- BIKES/SUPERKARTS: One-piece race leathers, or if two-piece, must zip together.
- Private Practice will go ahead whatever the weather. In the case of extreme weather, we will contact you to confirm or cancel.*
- Full details including Driver/Rider briefing notes will be emailed with your e-ticket.
LICENCE TYPES IN DETAIL
Sessions are split by licence type/vehicle type.
Licences for all 4-wheel vehicles: Motorsport Australia. Licences for all 2-wheel vehicles: Motorcycling Australia.
Sessions are split as follows:
- MOTORBIKES: Motorcycling Australia SENIOR NATIONAL LICENCE,
- TIN-TOP (CLOSED ROOF) CARS: Motorsport Australia SPEED LICENCE*.
- TIN-TIOP (CLOSED ROOF) CARS: Motorsport Australia CIRCUIT LICENCE, (Provisional or Full)
- OPEN-WHEELERS/AUSSIE RACING CARS: Motorsport Australia CIRCUIT LICENCE, (Provisional or Full)**
- SUPERKARTS: Motorsport Australia CIRCUIT LICENCE, (Provisional or Full)**
Prices for 2021 are as follows:
$210 (incl. GST and booking fee), or $180 for ARDC Members (incl. GST and booking fee). See below for full ARDC Member discount details.
Bikes: Additional $13 MA Rider Levy
Prices are per car, and up to two drivers per car are allowed to alternate within the sessions. You will need to provide the following when purchasing your session: Driver 2 Full Name, Licence Number, Email Address, Mobile Number, and Emergency Contact name and number.
ARDC MEMBER DISCOUNT:
ARDC Competitor Members and Life Members receive a $30 discount on Private Practice days.
To receive your discount, please enter the email address you use to sign up/log in as an ARDC Member into the "promo code" option before purchasing your session. Email Us HERE or call 02 9672 1000 if you have any issues.
If you would like to become an ARDC Member and take advantage of the benefits please click HERE, call 02 9672 1000 or Email Us HERE. If you would like to upgrade your Membership to Competitor, please call us any time and we can assist.
Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted automatically until COB seven days prior to the Private Practice day.
Refunds after that date are at the discretion of the ARDC: Email Us HERE providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you.
No refunds will be offered within 48 hours of the event, or for non-attendance.