SMSP Open Pit Lane Track Days
The day will run as an open pit lane format on Gardener GP circuit from 9am – 5pm, with a 45 minute lunch break at 12.30pm. A Maximum of 30 vehicles in attendance means there is plenty of track time for everyone.
- Prices are per driver unless drivers are sharing a vehicle
- Cost includes pit garage
- Passengers are not permitted
- Track Days will go ahead whatever the weather
- Vehicles and drivers must be capable of under 1 min 50 around the Gardner GP circuit
- Drivers must be experienced and be eligible for the Advanced or Race Car session on an SMSP Track Day
- Open Wheelers and SuperSports are not permitted
$800, cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the date so that a transfer to an alternative date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
Day will run : 9:00am – 5:00pm.
(Compulsory Driver’s Briefing at 8:30am)
- Lunch Break : 12:30pm -1:15pm.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Clothing: Please wear casual, comfortable clothing with regards to weather conditions – it can get very hot, and equally very cold at Sydney Motorsport Park. Clothing must provide ankle to wrist coverage at a minimum.
- Footwear: Ensure that you wear comfortable flat, closed in shoes. Please note that high heels, thongs or sandals are not permitted.
- Helmets: Helmets with minimum Australian standard AS1698 are essential for all SMSP Track Days. We have a limited number of helmets available to hire, if you haven’t already booked one please contact us.
Please ensure that your vehicle is roadworthy and has:
- The correct oil and water levels
- A full tank of fuel
- Tyre pressures at recommended manufacturer levels, please refer to your vehicle handbook for optimum levels.
- Remove any loose items from your vehicle
Instructors will be available on the day for in-car tuition, however if you would like a dedicated instructor with you during all on-track sessions please call us in advance on 1300 183 700 to arrange. There will be an additional cost for dedicated instructors. Third party instructors are only permitted under strict guidelines and must be arranged in advance by calling 1300 183 700.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
There is a café onsite, or you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. No alcohol should be consumed for at least 12 hours prior to the course.
Open Pit Lane Track Days go ahead whatever the weather conditions. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone we will contact you as soon as possible.
CANCELLATIONS OR DATE CHANGES
Cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the course date, so that a transfer to another date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
For more info and to book: www.drivingsolutions.com.au