SMSP Track Days
YOUR CAR. OUR TRACK!
SMSP TRACK DAYS - CHALLENGE YOURSELF, FIND YOUR LIMITS, ENJOY YOUR CAR AS IT IS MEANT TO BE DRIVEN IN A SAFE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT!
- Prices are per driver. One driver per car at the moment.
- All drivers must have a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) Licence. Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration.
- Long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn
- Helmets are compulsory
- Passengers are not permitted
- Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy, have the correct oil and water levels and a full tank of fuel
- Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels.
- Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
- Track days will go ahead whatever the weather
COST$390, cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the course date so that a transfer to an alternative date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
TIMINGSAdvanced Road Car sessions run from 8:30am – 12:30pm.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Clothing: Please wear casual, comfortable clothing with regards to weather conditions – it can get very hot, and equally very cold at Sydney Motorsport Park. Clothing must provide ankle to wrist coverage at a minimum.
- Footwear: Ensure that you wear comfortable flat, closed in shoes. Please note that high heels, thongs or sandals are not permitted.
- Helmets: Helmets with minimum Australian standard AS1698 are essential for all SMSP Track Days.
VEHICLE REQUIREMENTSPlease ensure that your vehicle is roadworthy and has:
- The correct oil and water levels
- A full tank of fuel
- Tyre pressures at recommended manufacturer levels, please refer to your vehicle handbook for optimum levels.
- Remove any loose items from your vehicle