ABOUT TWILIGHT TRACK
Your Car, Our Track…after hours – experience Sydney Motorsport Park as the sun goes down.
Twilight Track is run during the summer months, giving drivers a chance to drive your own car on the track after hours. Drivers are split into groups based on experience and vehicle speed, chose your group when booking or call us to discuss.
– Road registered vehicles only
– Two groups will run, one for Beginners and one for Experienced drivers, drivers will be allocated to a group on arrival
– Alternating 20 minute sessions on-track
– Instructors available for in-car tuition, if you would like a dedicated instructor to be with you for the whole session please contact us for details
– Prices are per driver unless drivers are sharing a vehicle in the same group
– All drivers must have a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) Licence
– Long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn
– Helmets are compulsory, a limited number of helmets are available to hire, please select this option when booking
– Passengers are not permitted
– Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy, have the correct oil and water levels and a full tank of fuel
– Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels
– Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
– Trackdays will go ahead whatever the weather
Courses are held at Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek. More details will be provided after booking is completed.
5:00pm – 8:00pm (approx.)