Riders Academy trackSKILLS
trackSKILLS is a unique & industry leading training developed by Riders Academy’s former MotoGP racers and MotoGP Engineers to help you reach optimum riding performance.
Video shadowing from an on-track coach
- Tailored coaching based on you and your skill level
- 6 x 20 minute track sessions
- 6 x classroom video review group training sessions
- Photography on and off track provided within 4 days of the event
Riders in all trackSKILLS courses are required to wear:
- Motorcycle leather one-piece suit or 2-piece leather jacket and pants which zip together (no textile clothing allowed),
- Leather motorcycle gloves that cover your wrists (no exposed skin)
- Full-face helmet of minimum Australian Standards or equivalent
- Full height leather motorcycle boots which overlap the leather pants (no exposed skin)
- We recommend that all riders in all groups wear a back protector.