ARDC Competitor Membership
An ARDC Membership is great value, and our Members enjoy hundreds of dollars in benefits for a low-cost annual fee.
For the purposes of ARDC Competitor Membership, the applicant must be a present holder of a: Motorsport Australia (formerly CAMS) Licence or Motorcycle Australia (MA) Licence or AASA Licence Competitor
Choose from either a Car or a Bike Competitor Membership, which includes the following amazing benefits:
- FREE General Admission spectator entry to most events at Sydney Motorsport Park, including V8 Supercars, Sydney MasterBlast and World Time Attack, to name a few (conditions may apply).
- Special ARDC Members Parking Privileges at SMSP events, such as FREE Parking or Early Bird Parking Offers.
- A 50% discount on TWO ARDC Track Days (Cars) (subject to availability) or a 50% discount on ONE SMSP Ride Days (Bikes) and 10% off motoDNA courses.
- A 10% discount on SMSP Experience Partner including Fastrack, V8 Race Experience and Radical Race Car Experience
- A 30% discount off your first SMSP Driving Academy Course (Stage 1 or 2)
- Reciprocal Rights deals with great partners, such as ANZ Stadium, Sydney Zoo and Raging Waters Sydney
- Member-Get-Member special offers
- 10% Discount on ARDC Supersprint Entry
- Preferential competitor garage hire at ARDC events.
- 25% Discount on Private Practice Fees
- Voting rights at ARDC annual general meetings.
- Ability to register for and compete in the annual ARDC Club Championship and ARDC Supersprint Championship
And so much more! CLICK HERE for the ARDC Membership Comparison Table.
Any questions? Simply call the ARDC Offices during business hours on +612 9672 1000.