Oct 28 & 29, 2017 -The Australian Muscle Car Masters (MCM) is a celebration of our country’s Muscle Car heritage and a tribute to the drivers that raced.
MCM is a race down memory lane for those that grew up spending the October long weekend viewing the Great Race on TV or spectating trackside on Mount Panorama. As a return to the gutsy glory days of Bathurst, the MCM is a horsepower heaven for motorsport fans.
Six categories are now confirmed for the Masters weekend, October 29-30. The full line-up is:
– Heritage Touring Cars (Group C/A)
– Historic Touring Cars to 1964 (Group Nb)
– Historic Touring Cars 1965-72 (Group Nc)
– Sports Sedans (National level)
– Kumho V8 Touring Cars (superseded V8 Supercars)
– 6-Hours of Sydney (production cars and production sportscars, the future Historic Touring Cars!)
– Master Blasts demos (for historically significant racecars)
Other track sessions will be confirmed in the coming months.