YOUR CAR. OUR TRACK.
Here is your chance to enjoy Sydney Motorsport Park’s famous Gardner GP Circuit in your own road or race car, as well as access our experienced instructors who will be on hand to coach you through the finer points of the track and your car, and how to get the most out of both!
Formerly known as Eastern Creek Track Days, our new SMSP Track Days offer the opportunity to put your car and driving skills to the test.
MORNING SESSION 8:30AM – 12:30PM
AFTERNOON SESSION 1PM – 5PM
New drivers and experienced drivers in road registered vehicles only. Cars without current road registration will be assessed on an individual basis – please contact The Formula Company +612 8814 9083 on or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
– Alternating 20 minute sessions.
– A total of 6 x 20 driving sessions for each group.
– A current Australian road licence is required to participate and must be presented at sign in.
– Long sleeve shirt and pants covering neck to ankle and closed toed shoes must be worn.
– Cars can be shared. If drivers are running in the same group, only one entry fee applies. If the drivers are running in different groups they must register and pay individually.
– Guests are welcome to come and watch but must sign an indemnity form on arrival. No passenger rides allowed.
A MINIMUM OF A P1 (RED P-PLATE) LICENCE IS REQUIRED.
Dress Code: Minimum long sleeve shirt and pants covering neck to ankle and closed toed shoes must be worn – race suits, harness and HANS devices strongly recommended.Vehicle: Check oil & water to ensure they are at the correct level. Ensure your brakes and all safety equipment works correctly. Ensure your fuel tank is full before you arrive. Remove any loose items from your car.
Tyre Pressure: Ensure that your vehicle tyre pressures are set to manufacturer standards
Alcohol: NO alcohol should be consumed 12 hours prior to the event.
CAMS OBSERVED LICENCE TESTS (OLT)
To participate in competitive motorsport you will require a CAMS racing licence. To obtain a CAMS racing licence you will need to complete an Observed Licence Test (OLT) with an accredited instructor. You can organise your practical component of your licence- the OLT – to take place at our SMSP Track Days.
CLICK HERE for more information on the OLT process, and to organise your test!